If you have ever been sick or had an infection of some sort, then more than likely you have taken antibiotics of some sort. However, did you know that there are some very powerful antibiotics that come straight from Mother Nature herself? Thousands of years ago, before medicine was created in labs, people used what they had. And that was nature.
There are so many herbs, flowers, and plants that can be used to treat fungi, bacteria, and infections. They cannot, however, treat viruses. There are two types of natural antibiotics. They are antibacterial and antifungal. While many medicinal antibiotics have both of these functions, the natural antibiotics are more specific and concentrated on one area.
Let’s take a look at some of the most powerful natural antibiotics known to man and how we can use them.
There are vast amounts of plants and herbs that have antibacterial properties. These can help you clean a wound or even fight infections such as ear infections, Salmonella, and even E. Coli. Here is a list of some natural antibacterials and how we can use them:
- Apple Cider Vinegar – This natural antibacterial can help rid your body of pathogens and cleans away bacteria. It has been used to treat ear infections, warts, nail fungus, and even lice.
- Turmeric – This powerful spice works wonders at detoxifying the body. It will clean you out. Just add some to your smoothie or make a soup with it.
- Raw honey – Adding a cup of raw honey to your cup of tea or simply taking a tablespoon of it is very beneficial to your health. It helps to clean your body out and rid it of any bacterias that may be lurking.
- Garlic – Garlic is excellent for your overall health. Specifically, it is excellent for boosting your immune system. By doing so, it protects our bodies from unwanted bacterias.
- Oregano essential oil – This essential oil is great for internal and external use. It does wonders at ridding the body of unwanted infections such as skin infections, cholera, and urinary tract infections.
- Onion – Similar to garlic, onion is very good for the immune system and aids the body in warding off attacks from unwanted bacterias.
- Horseradish root – This root has many benefits, including fighting off bacterial infections such as Staphylococcus and Listeria.
- Ginger – Just like all of the other natural antibacterials we have named, ginger is excellent for fighting off bacteria and infections.
Natural antifungals are an excellent way to rid your body of unwanted issues such as fungi on the skin, like athlete’s foot, or yeast infections. Here are some natural antifungals to try:
- Raw honey
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Echinacea root
Each of the products that were discussed here can be easily found in markets. They can also easily be incorporated into your diet. It is best if they are consumed raw as it will be in its most pure form and more potent.